Thursday, September 1, 2016

Week 8 EOC: Creative Content Pitch

For my creative content I am going to design a merchandising proposal for my Edible Play-Doh cookie dough set. Marketing is important in the packaging of any product. I plan to make a realistic packaging for the toy as if it were to be sold in stores. I will use photoshop and illustrator to create the packaging. It is important to have something that pops out to customers and really sells itself from the shelf. It needs to be appealing to kids, and adults since they will be the ones purchasing it. I want to sell the activity just as much as the product. Anyone can bake cookies with the kids, but I want my product to look much more fun and exciting for the whole family. I will emphasize the creations you can make with the play-doh, and the fun colors. I will emphasize the flavors, and the delicious cookies as well. The product should be appealing to the customer and worth the extra bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment