Thursday, July 28, 2016

Week 3 EOC: My Demographic

I am considered an early millennial, growing up when the time computers became a huge factor in life, and technology exploding in general. I think the millenials are looked down a bit by elders, but in fact we are brilliant. We may seem lazy, but we just know how to take full advantage of everything that is offered to us. Many of us care more about social activities, being happy, doing well for others, which are not a bad thing. I think the main reason we are considered more care-free is because the world is not so clear cut on what to do in life anymore. It is not as simple, and we believe we can succeed doing whatever we want. We have the ability to live such adventurous and fulfilling lives, much easier than generations before us. We are not rushing for the simplistic, 9-5, family life. Personally I love to travel, and do as many things as I possibly can. I tend to not save as much money, or worry so much about the things generations before us did. I know I have great social skills, I am tech savvy, I am street smart, and I can usually find my way to where I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment