Thursday, July 21, 2016

Week 1: Voice

Hello! My name is Chase Ritter, I am a Fashion Designer. I specialize in men's street wear. My style is set apart from the rest because of the unique touch to each garment. Many garments are hand dyed, hand stitched details, and each item is a different from the other, even if it is the same style. My brand is called Whisper Yells, and the first collection comes out in December 2016. The collection is 12 looks, containing roughly 30 different garments. The collection will be set apart from the rest because of the creativity of the garments. The collection uses high quality fabrics, paint, and art to each garment. The collection features men's and some women's garments. I have many skills that are essential to all fashion and design companies including pattern making, digital textiles, technical design, sewing, draping, photoshop and illustrator skills, and many others.  I am well on my way to one of the best designers out of Las Vegas. My skills and innovation as a designer will continue to grow and I strive to be one of the best in the fashion industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment